Friday, April 26, 2013

Tri-Kappa Art Show

Wow! It's been quite a while since I've made a post here. I blame my school work completely for that.

They day after prom, we decided to head out to the Creative Art's Center, since I entered 2 pictures of my baby cousins, Edith and Wyatt (read more about them on my cousin Diane's blog.) Anyone who knows me- knows that I absolutely LOVE art, especially photography! As soon as I heard about the art show, I had to submit my own photos. When I originally entered the two pieces, I figured that it was just a regular art show to display different artsy pieces. I was quite wrong with that assumption, as one of my friends congratulated me on my way inside.

A picture of Wyatt sleeping (that I creatively named "Silent Night") got 1st place in the photography category! Then a picture of Edith's little hand compared to my finger ("Little Finger") got third! I've never won a prize for my photography before, so this was really cool! I couldn't stop smiling afterwords!

Here are the pictures of my photography, plus some other artwork that I thought was cool!

Little Wyatt 

The ribbon on this is actually wrong. It was a 3rd place winner, not an honorable mention.

Pokeball

Sasuke from Naruto


This was REALLY cool. A little Marionette.  

Legend of Zelda shield


Minecraft!

Squirtle


This was painted at my school, during one of my painting classes. My friend, Christian, painted a picture of one of our other friends, Stevie. It was really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment