Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Visit from Abby!

Part 3/3 of my busy weekend.

My best friend/sister was able to come over to my recital this weekend, also spending Saturday night. Since she lives roughly 30 minutes away, it's difficult for us to get together- especially with her beauty school training and my other school activities. So every time we do get a chance to hang out, we always have a blast!

Abby and myself


After the recital, and after my boyfriend left my place, we did exactly what every teenage female does at sleepovers: eat and watch TV. It was great! We stayed up until roughly 2:30 AM, eating Pizza Rolls and watching "Preachers' Daughters." (One of my recent obsessions.)

Pizza Rolls and Coffee!

Another thing we accomplished was trading our Easter presents. Since Abby recently got an XBox 360 for Christmas, I decided to get her an amazing video game since I'm a gaming fanatic myself- Final Fantasy 13. It was the first game I played on my PS3, and is still one of my favorites. The graphics are gorgeous and the story line makes me cry every time. In return, she made me a clay John Egbert, from my favorite online webcomic, Homestuck. 

Look at how cute John is! 


The next morning- we were immediately on a mission- to get Abby the rainbow Bob's she wanted. They were so adorable! The bright colors fit her personality and other outfits perfectly! I found a similar pair online I like... I might check them out a bit closer sometime. 

Abby's shoes!


After we went out to eat, my mom let us loose at Jefferson Point so we could do a little shopping (I ended up getting the video game "Lolipop Chainsaw",) and then eventually see the Croods, a movie we've wanted to see for a while now. It was an amazing movie! Usually, if a movie has great graphics, I'll love it without much consideration to the plot. This movie went BEYOND that. The plot was actually really good and held my attention for the 90 minutes. The "caveman end of the world" theme was really cool and the characters were actually pretty humorous. 

Carmike theater

When we were at Gamestoop, we couldn't help but giggle at the idea of Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender) playing baseball. 

Belt was so hitting on me. 

Our ticket stubs~









No comments:

Post a Comment